Lighting relay panels are most energy efficient devices with quick integration of manual or sensor operational switches. The lighting relay panels are modular in nature and allow easy communication or transfer of signals with automatic building systems. They can also be named as digital communication systems with endless possibilities and wonderful coordination of electricity.
These systems seem very complex in nature but easy in handling and maintenance. If we talk about the industrial relay panels then custom solutions are also available as per customer convenience and application areas. Let us discuss on different type of lighting relay panels that are suitable for different industrial needs and applications.
Lighting control panel boards
- They are attached with circuit breakers to control lighting equipments.
- When compared to complex devices, lighting control panels can work on lower voltage too.
- These are standalone networking system designed superiorly
- It is easy to control these devices with effective relay controlled circuit.
Modular or central control panels
- Can be quickly controlled with automated building systems
- Control interface to handle light levels
- Modular controllers to provide plenty of dimming control schemes.
- Quick control on groups and on-off schemes
Addressable Luminaries Panels
- Available with digital addressable lighting interface to control lights.
- They are good for wireless networks and circuit used in factory.
- The power of circuits can be controlled by central system or addressable switches etc.
Relay controlled Circuits
- Available with control replays to switch on or switch off the circuit.
- They can be operated on ultra-low voltage schemes.
- These are standalone networking system.
Now compare the uses and benefits of all available lighting relay panels and select the best product that suits your project the most. You may also discuss with manufacturers and leading exporters to get further clarification.
Automatic Power factor Control Panels or APFC Panels India are used for enhancement of Power factor. About Power factor, we would like to tell you that it is a ratio of active power to apparent power (active power: apparent power) used for scaling power consumption. We all are aware that today using the electricity has become a costly affair. So, this is why we should consume it in limit and try not to waste it to reduce our monthly bills.
APFC panels come into line to achieve this objective. Use of these panels becomes indispensable in those industries where large electrical load is required. Irregular power supply may attract operational losses. These specialized panels can effectively manage irregular and scattered loads along with the retention of high power factor. Reputed manufacturing companies are offering reliable and quality based APFC panels to industrial clients across the world.
Main features offered by these specialized panels are-
• Maintains high power factor without any break
• In-built independent features
• High efficiency
• Protection from extreme power inside the system
• Prevents low load conditions
• Lower harmonic current
• Anti-corrosive nature
• User friendly
• Clear indicators and marked buttons
• Electrical insulation
• Safeguard electrical equipments
Applications of APFC panels –
Industries are using these well-defined control panels in different applications, such as-
• Process controllers
• Monitoring current harmonics
• LT and HT units
• Micro processor
• Line voltage analysis
• Electrical installation
These control panels have programmable controller that are based on microcontroller. These are used to switch the capacitor banks of certain capacity automatically in several stages via reading the RKVA directly.
You should install APFC panel (Indian) to avoid penalties and save electricity automatically.